typo in the documentation

Hi,

At the beginning I would like to say hello to everybody as I'm a new
on the list. I'm reading the documentation and I've found a little
mistake. In the Appendix B, X event signals there is a simple example
of connecting "on_button_press" function to the
"signal_button_press_event" event signal. But just below the program
listing is description:
"When the mouse is over the button and a mouse button is pressed,
on_button_pressed() will be called". I guess there should be:
"When the mouse is over the button and a mouse button is pressed,
on_button_press() will be called".

Regards,
Tomasz Mikolajczyk