Re: .so problem: assertion `wrap_func_table != 0' failed

I also found that if I register a function which creates a Gtk::Button
from the .so file, it just works.

class MyPlugin : public Plugin
{
  void init()
  {
    //create<Gtk::Button> is a factory function which returns a
Gtk::Button when invoked
    app.registerWidget("Button", create<Gtk::Button>());
  }
};

But if I derive my own widget, for example, like this:

class MyButton : public Gtk::Button {};

And then I add it:

class MyPlugin : public Plugin
{
   void init()
   {
      //create<MyButton> is a factory function which returns a
mybutton when invoked
       App::instance().registerWidget("MyButton", create<MyButton>());
   }
}

When invoking from my program, the problem is shown.