Re: new_from_pixbuf()

On Tue, 2008-05-13 at 12:29 +0200, jody wrote:
> Hi
> I am currently looking at Gtk::Image.
> There are several forms of set(),
> e.g.
> void 	set (const Glib::RefPtr<Gdk::Pixbuf>& pixbuf)
> for which the explanation says
> See new_from_pixbuf() for details.
>
> But the documentation does not  have Gtk::Image::new-from_pixbuf.

Sorry, this is referring to the Gtk::Image constructor. I will correct
the documentation.

I will also make sure that the constructor actually has some
documentation:
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/classGtk_1_1Image.html#415bb5931fddba12830369bec91de154
based on
http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/2.12/GtkImage.html#gtk-image-new-from-pixbuf
though there isn't much of interest there.

www.openismus.com