Re: Redirecting cout to a TextBuffer
- From: "Søren Hauberg" <hauberg gmail com>
- To: "Milosz Derezynski" <internalerror gmail com>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Redirecting cout to a TextBuffer
- Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 10:21:29 +0200
2008/5/10 Milosz Derezynski <internalerror gmail com>:
> I guess you should set up a watch on stdout using Glib::IOChannel. I'm not
> sure how to do this for C++ streams since the IOChannel API, while wrapped
> into C++, still operates on C FDs only, but this would solve the problem.
Thanks, I'll try that. Is such an approach portable? I mean, does it
work on Windows?
] [Thread Prev