Re: Re: interthread communication library "sigx++" (crossposting)
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: klaus triendl <klaus triendl eu>
- Cc: libsigc-list gnome org, gtkmm-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Re: interthread communication library "sigx++" (crossposting)
- Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 12:13:54 +0200
On Sat, 2008-05-03 at 10:28 +0200, klaus triendl wrote:
> > - There is no way to specify an own compiler with the build system;
> > fried of mine has problems building it with g++ 4.2.1, he's
> installed 4.3
> > but has no way to point the build to it
> I'll include this possibility.
Does it use some strange build system?
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev