Re: interthread communication library "sigx++" (crossposting)

Hey Klaus,

Yes i've started using it in our new project MPX: http://mpx.backtrace.info; the library is really great, i'd like to thank you very much for making this available to everyone!

Cheers
Milosz

2008/5/1 klaus triendl <klaus triendl eu>:
Milosz Derezynski schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> I've built a Debian Package for Hardy Heron of sigx, it's available
> here: http://futurepast.free.fr/debian/
>
> Cheers
> Milosz

Hi Milosz,

wow, that's interesting news!
Did you or anybody take a look at it already?

What I still like to do is to acknowledge Andreas Rottmann for his work
on libsigcx which I used before, giving me some ideas for sigx++. Would
be nice to hear something from you, Andreas...

To all:
Sorry, I did the crossposting wrong (no follow-up), so I'm writing to
both newsgroups...

--
Klaus