Re: Scrolling with Gtk::TextView

Hi,
  Sorry about replying to my own messages.

2008/3/31, Søren Hauberg <hauberg gmail com>:
> The problem is that I can't figure
>  out how to create a Gtk::TextMark and place it at the end of the
>  buffer. How do I do that?
So, I figured things out by reading chapter 10 of the book. Very nice
and well-written documentation. I do have one complaint:
  If I go to http://gtkmm.org/ and press on the Documentation link at
the top I'm presented with an overview page. Under the headline
"Getting Started with gtkmm" I see some text about a book, and a list
of 7 chapters. If I had actually read the text I would have realised
that these are selected chapters, and not the entire list of chapters.
This subtle difference has taken me a couple of days to figure out (I
know, I'm stupid). Perhaps some alternative layout should be used to
emphasize that the book has more chapters ?

Cheers,
Søren