New C++ wrapper: gtkimageviewmm

Hello,

I've created a C++ wrapper for gtkimageview[1]. Now I got SVN access
to import gtkimageviewmm. Get it with:

svn co http://publicsvn.bjourne.webfactional.com/gtkimageviewmm

Until now I wrapped only the main class, because that's enough for my
application. Later I like to go on and wrap the other classes.

Building from SVN works great so far. But I've some problems with
"make dist" or "make distcheck". See here:

make[1]: Entering directory `/home/andreas/src/svn/gtkimageviewmm/tools'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `generate_wrap_init.pl', needed by
`distdir'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/andreas/src/svn/gtkimageviewmm/tools'
make: *** [distdir] Error 1

It's my first Gtk wrapper, so maybe I forgot something. Perhaps someone
on this list is able to find the problem.

If you think gtkimageview(mm) is cool and like to support me with this
problem or wrapping the missing classes, simply send me a SVN patch. I
hope to get gtkimageviewmm release ready as fast as possible.

regards
Andreas

[1] http://trac.bjourne.webfactional.com/