Re: Gtkmm Windows Binaries

On Fri, 2008-03-28 at 10:31 +0530, Surya Kiran Gullapalli wrote:
> Hello Murray,

Please use the mailing list.

> I've built gtkmm with VS 2005 SP1. I want to share it with every
> body.
>

> Can I upload this thing to gtkmm website?

First, the project files should be added to gtkmm itself, as they
already are for MSVC_Net2003:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gtkmm/trunk/

Maybe you can provide a zip and a patch for that. In bugzilla, please.

Thanks.

> What should be the format. Currently, all I've is a directory
> structure. I can zip that structure for starters.
>

> Let me know If I've to create an installer.

I want to be very careful about uploading actual binaries. I need to
see what's happening with Cedric because he has done this reliably in
the past. If someone else will do this in future then we need to be sure
that the build is a good one and that the person will reliably produce
new versions in the future.

www.openismus.com