CellRendererCombo example

Hi,

I want to set create a Gtk::TreeView where a column must be a ComboBox. This is important because I have a finite number of choices, which must be chosen.

The problem is that I don't know how to insert a ComboBox in the treeview. I found a list topic (http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkmm-list/2006-November/msg00187.html) for this problem, but a link (http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gtkmm/examples/book/treeview/combo_renderer/), with an example program, is broken.

Can anyone give me some help? Is there some example?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards:
   Pedro Sousa