Re: Terminal widget.

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 1:10 AM, Hector Masuda <he kenji yahoo com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  in "Additional Resources" page in the www.gtkmm.org,
>  there is a terminal widget called VTEmm, but in its
>  site there is nothing. And I really need a terminal
>  widget to do something more advanced (I'm using a
>  pseudo-terminal with a Gtk::Entry + Gtk::TextView, but
>  it is so limited...). Does anybody knows one terminal
>  widget for GTKmm? Or should I try to use the GtkWidget
>  in GTK (so using C) to do this?

In general you can use C widgets in your C++ programs as
Gtk::Widget pointers which you can get with Glib::wrap().

Specifically for the Vte terminal widget, you could check out
a light wrapper around it in the Nemiver source code:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/nemiver/trunk/src/uicommon/nmv-terminal.cc?view=markup

    Marko