Re: Help with setting backgroung Pixmap

Phoenix Revived wrote:
I am trying to set the background of a widow from an image file. I seem to be able to load the file into a Pixbuf, but the set_background method requires a RefPtr to a Pixmap.
Can someone show me an example of how I can go from a Pixbuf to a Pixmap, please? I have scoured the web to no avail.

TIA.

The bottom part of the Drawing Images <http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/sec-draw-images.html> section of Chap. 15 of "Programming with gtkmm" (http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/index.html) has some code that may be related to what you're trying to do. Maybe you can use something along what is described to achieve what you're trying to do.

--
José Alburquerque
jaalburquerque cox net