maemomm documentation

I noticed the documentation for main.cc at http://maemomm.garage.maemo.org/docs/tutorial/html/ch04s05.html does not match that of the linked source code.  The linked source code works for me as it includes hildon-libsmm.h rather than hildonmm.h.  I am not familiar with the history of maemomm and whether there is a difference between the required headers for bora vs chinook etc, but it would be nice to get that changed if it is indeed a problem for others.

Chris