up-to-date libglade-dev package for win32

Hi,

I'm looking for an up-to-date libglade-dev package including the msvc
*.lib files to compile libglademm . The package on ftp.gnome.org only
includes the .dll.a for mingw and the package on gladewin32.sf.net is
missing Changeset 539, it seems, because I run exactly into this error.

2007-11-26  Armin Burgmeier  <armin openismus com>

        * glade/glade.def: Add glade_xml_construct_from_buffer to the list of
        exported symbols, otherwise it is not available on Windows.