Re: Combo box issue

Well, the quick answer is... I am lazy, and to make a long story short, I wrote a class that wraps Gtk::VBox and Gtk::ComboBoxEntryText, so that I can save much of the work of arranging a combo box in a container widget. However, like everything else, it solves some problems, but creates some others. hee, hee, hee.

Thanks man, for the help, I already knew the answer, but I was so tired and desperate to resolve this issue that I could not come up with it... I sure you are familiar with this problem too.

Have a good one, but if you are going to have more than one give me a shout!
Milosz Derezynski wrote:
signal_changed() of Gtk::ComboBox for the case the user selects with the dropdown:
http://gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/classGtk_1_1ComboBox.html#d499b1a7834dae64f9b30f7b036c3321

Just btw if you want to automate the system like this is there a specific reason you're using a ComboBoxEntry(Text)? Just wondering in case you missed the API of the plain ComboBox :)

-- Milosz