Buffer Overrun

Hi ,
im trying to use the xml++ library to parse xml files but i don't need graphical application, i need only console application. I'm using Visual C++ 2005, and i heave included the following directories to use include <libxml++/libxml++.h>

in the Project properties go to c++/general and in

Additional Include Directories :
\GTK\include\libxml++-2.6
\GTK\include\glibmm-2.4
\GTK\include\glib-2.0

\GTK\lib\libxml++-2.6\include
\GTK\lib\glibmm-2.4\include
\GTK\lib\glib-2.0\include

in the Project properties  to linker/general and in

Additional Library Directories:
\GTK\lib

But when i call a test function llike:

void testfunc ( )
{
 xmlpp::Document xml_doc;

 Glib::ustring na = "exp";
 xml_doc.write_to_file_formatted (na); //creating a empty file
 std::cout << "Saving ....."  << std::endl;

 xmlpp::DomParser project_parser;
}

 It saves me the file but gives me the following message error:

"A buffer overrun has occurred in fuzzy_lib.exe which has corrupted the program's internal state. Press Break to debug the program or Continue to terminate the program. For more details please see Help topic 'How to debug Buffer Overrun Issues'."

I don't what is the problem. Is it lack of includes or libraries?, what can i do?

Thanks in advance,
Filipe Apóstolo