Latest Gtkmm Installer?

Hello,
I'm trying to get gtkmm-2.12.* version on windows (MSVS 2005 version).
But 2.12 version of installer is not out yet.

I've tried building gtkmm - 2.12 from source with MSVS2005. I had to
tweak the project files, include some files in the projects, delete
some, and finally was able to get the library.

But running applications built with the library were crashing.

I'd like to know when is the 2.12 installer due?

It'd be very helpful to know what all things to be taken care of while
building gtkmm on vs 2005.

Thanks in advance,
Surya