Re: Wrapping GChecksum?

On Jan 13, 2008 2:25 PM, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:

On Sun, 2008-01-13 at 14:16 +0200, Naveen Verma wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to add gchecksum in glibmm.
>
> According to given document I tried to regenerate the
> glib-function.defs and glib-enum.defs to add gchecksum because
> gchecksum is in glib.
>
> But during compilation

compilation of glibmm before even making any changes?

   Yes first I tried to compile with changes, but now I am trying to compile without changes in another checkout.

These are the error message:

similarly it was giving error for modules Output.pm and WrapPraser.pm which I have downloaded and copied in /usr/share/perl/5.8 folder.

-Br
Naveen

> WrapParser.pm, Util.pm the first two I have download but then Util.pm
> is missing.

These are all in glibmm itself. Could you show us the actual error?