Re: Race condition during Dispatcher deconstruction

On Jan 3, 2008 5:15 PM, Chris Vine <chris cvine freeserve co uk> wrote:
> [...]
>
> If you read the comments in the files I have mentioned then you will see
> the point.

Thanks for the independent confirmation. I'll probably have to pass on
the direct code use though; the code exhibiting the failure currently
lives in a proprietary application. I might be interested in
contributing a similar implementation inspired by the workaround you
mention to glibmm, though, so that it can be LPGL.