A Thank You Note

Hi,
  I'm new to GUI programming, but have recently had the need to program
GUIs. I chose to use GTKmm, and I thought I'd share my first
impressions:

*) The API is easy to understand, and functions behave as you would
expect.
*) Very easy to get going. Extending simple hello-world examples to
real-life programs is fairly simple.
*) In general, very well-written documentation.

In summary: I have nothing but good things to say about GTKmm. And so,
I'd like to thank you for creating such a nice toolkit -- Thanks!

Søren