Re: I get errors when glademm loads my combo boxes...

Hi,

I had the same problem for quite some time. The line to delete in the .glade
file (under widget class="GtkComboBox") was:

<property name="active">0</property>

Thanks Rob & Dave for bringing it up and for providing the solution.

Chris

http://www.acurana.de/