Treeview with comboboxes

Hello there,

first: I'm new to gtkmm, but I think you can read this out of the
following lines...  I want to write a program and at this moment I
only test if all my wishes come true.

There is a problem which I can't solve and which Google can't solve
for me: I want to make a Treeview with Comboboxes in it.  There is an
example at
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gtkmm/branches/gtkmm-2-12/examples/book/treeview/combo_renderer/examplewindow.cc?revision=919&view=markup

In the example, there are the following lines:

> #ifdef GLIBMM_PROPERTIES_ENABLED
>   pRenderer->property_text_column() = 0;
> #else
>   pRenderer->set_property("text_column", 0);
> #endif

Is it possible to reference the column with something like (in this
example) m_ColumnsCombo.m_col_choice ? I've found nothing for that
purpose.

Regards,
Holger