Re: Yet another Gtkmm application.

Hello again.

The problem was that automake was not installed (wondering that it never was a problem before). Now configure refuses to continue because my libtorrent is out of date. Since I use my distributions packaging system, I don't want to manually install the current version.

checking for LIBTORRENT... configure: error: Package requirements (libtorrent >= 0.13) were not met:

Requested 'libtorrent >= 0.13' but version of libtorrent is 0.11.9

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables LIBTORRENT_CFLAGS
and LIBTORRENT_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

Regards,
Simon

Fernando Tarín wrote:
Hi, I have developed a bittorrent client using gtkmm and libtorrent.

It can be found at:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/lincetorrent/

PS: Although the application is almost finished is only accessible through svn because I want to do some public testing before releasing version.