glibmm API freeze and vfuncs

I think it's time to freeze the glibmm API. Let's say we'll freeze it by
February 24th, 4 days from now. We've gone unpleasantly far past the
usual API freeze date for GNOME, though that's mostly glib's fault for
being late with the API:
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentyone/

There are still some vfuncs that are not wrapped. But thinking about it,
I don't see the use of these for us. I don't imagine that anyone would
implement a custom Drive, Volume, File, etc, in C++. On the other hand,
they are a likely source of refcounting problems. This is an important
decision because we can't add them later without breaking ABI.

I'll probably comment out most of the vfuncs in the next couple of
days.

www.openismus.com