Re: Using Gtk::RC and apply styles

I have found the error (bad filepath). Sorry :-(

Anyway, links about using gtkrc files are welcomed yet.

Regards,

Víctor M. Palacio Tárrega escribió:
Hi all,

I want to use Gtk::RC to parse a gtkrc file and apply styles defined in it.

I define an object Gtk::RC rc, and initialize it with rc("/path/to/gtkrc_file");

The styles are not applied, and I'm not finding documentation about using RC and RCStyle functions.

Anyone can help me with this? links to HOW-TO's are welcomed

Thanks in advance,

--

/*/Víctor M. Palacio Tárrega/*/