Problem Gtk::SpinButton and Gtk::Adjustment causing segfault

Right, so I've derived a Gtk::Frame to create the right pane of my gtkmm
application.

It contains some Gtk::SpinButtons and I also created a Gtk::Adjustment
for each one.

Now I'm quite new so at first I didn't realise I had to use
Gtk::Adjustment's so I didn't do it and everything worked fine except
the SpinButtons were unusable.

After adding them to the class like this:

Gtk::SpinButton fsize_spin;
Gtk::Adjustment fsize_adj;

and putting them into the constructor like this:

Right_Pane::Right_Pane()
 : fsize_adj(1024,1,1073741824,1,1024,0),
   fsize_spin(fsize_adj)
{
	// the rest
}

the program segfaults with:

Glib::ConstructParams::ConstructParams(): invalid unclassed object
pointer for value type `GtkAdjustment'

I tried not specifying the Gtk::Adjustment constructor but it said the
was no Gtk::Adjustment::Adjustment() - but one of the candidates was
Gtk::Adjustment::Adjustment(*GtkAdjustment) - which seems to be related.

I have looked at the Gtk+ documentation for a GtkAdjustment but it
hasn't seemed to help.

Thanks to anyone with information on this

Free pop3 email with a spam filter.
http://www.bluebottle.com/tag/5