Re: Wrapping variable argument functions

José Alburquerque wrote:
You know, I think I'll do something like what happens with Gst::Element::link() which returns the element so another link can be called right after, as in:

element->link(one)->link(two);

So the syntax would look like:

pad->set(f1)->set(f2).  Would this work?  Thanks.

This almost worked, but the series of references causes GstStructure immutability warnings because the GstCaps is referenced more than once when an attempt at adding a field to one of its GstStructure occurs. I'm left with adding fields one at time.

-Jose