Re: No matching function for call to Gdk::Window::invalidate_rect(int, bool)

On 12/22/2008 04:13 AM, Murray Cumming wrote:
The documentation says:

==========
void Gdk::Window::invalidate_rect(const Rectangle&  rect, bool
invalidate_children)

A convenience wrapper around gdk_window_invalidate_region() which
invalidates a rectangular region.

See gdk_window_invalidate_region() for details.

Parameters:
  rect Rectangle to invalidate or 0 to invalidate the whole window.
  invalidate_children Whether to also invalidate child windows.

I have corrected that documentation (originally based on the GTK+ C
documentation). And I have added a second invalidate_rect() method that
takes no rect parameter.

maybe that should just be called invalidate()

For now, you should probably use the C function like so:
gdk_window_invalidate_rect(window->gobj(), NULL, FALSE);