Re: About Gtk::Bin?

Hi Robert,

yes, I changed the code a bit, but with no affect. There seems to be a
bug with Gtk::Bin or a reason I don't know. Here is a simplest-possible
testcase that confirms that it does not work (at least for me and Zhu):

#include <gtkmm.h>

class MyBin : public Gtk::Bin
{
  public:
    MyBin (void)
    { add(*Gtk::manage(new Gtk::Button("My Button"))); }
};

int
main (int argc, char** argv)
{