Re: Change font,size of column title

On Thu, 2008-12-11 at 13:43 -0700, Sirisha Muppavarapu wrote:
> I am using Gtk::TreeModelColumn as given in the gtk tutorials below:
>
> http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/chapter-treeview.html#sec-treeview-model
>
> Anything to work around with the Gtk::TreeModelColumn to set the column
> title font?

I was speaking of Gtk::TreeViewColumn, not Gtk::TreeModelColumn.

If you associate a model column to a TreeView via
TreeView::append_column, then append_column returns an integer ID that
can be used with TreeView::get_column to obtain the Gtk::TreeViewColumn.

Alternatively, you can create the Gtk::TreeViewColumn directly, and pass
this to TreeView::append_column.

> Thanks
> Sirisha

Armin