Re: FileChooserDialog on Fedora Core 9

Ok it seems that it's this line :
Glib::signal_idle().connect(sigc::mem_fun(this, &MEApplication::idleA));

Is it a way to do that differently with a gnome compliant?
Thanks

2008/12/4 Xavier Larrodé <xlarrode gmail com>
Actually it's working on KDE, the gui is not as beautifull as on Gnome, but it's working.
Here are some screenshot on both KDE and Gnome(with the problem)

http://xabi.fr/transfert/goseKDE.png
http://xabi.fr/transfert/goseGnome.png

So if you have any ideas ?
Thanks