UI manager gtk-warning

Hi,

I recently upgraded from gtkmm 2.10.something to 2.14.1-3. With the new version I am getting a gtk-warning in one of my applications:

Gtk-WARNING **: Inserting action group '' into UI manager which already has a group with this name

The problem is that I create more than one action group per UI manager with:

Gtk::ActionGroup::create();

so they all have an empty name.

The previous version allowed it silently, while the new one gives the warning above.

What I would like to know is, which version is handling it correctly: 2.10 or 2.14? (i.e. should I fix my own code or should I wait for the next gtkmm version to fix it)

Regards,
Marc