Re: Gtk::Expander contract

On Apr 24, 2008, at 11:47 AM, Christopher Lang wrote:

I tried all kinds of resize, set_default_size ..._size in the signal handler as suggested, no success. After some more googling I found the solution:

In order for the Expander to contract his parent window the parent
windows "resizable" property needs to be set to "false".

Actually, this solves my remaining problem, too [1]. Setting resizable false makes the window snap smaller when my TreeView gets smaller.

Only remaining thing that would really be great would be if there is a way to allow user resizing in one dimension (Y) but not the other (X).

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkmm-list/2008-April/msg00141.html