TreeView row selection & Change Font

Hi All,

    I am working on a project which involves creating treeview and showing
some data on it.
Initially the color of the rows are black and once the user selects a row
the font color should change to white.

Also I want to know can we use "Arial" as the font in gtkmm ??? When I set
the Font as "Arial" its accepting but the thing is I dnt see any change in
the font style, It takes the default font style("Sans" not sure ). But When
I use "Times"  or "Ani", I do see the changes in the Font style.

Can anyone give me some idea on how to proceed ???

Thanks in advance !!!

Anju. S