Regarding Treeview column header and Sort

Hi All,

I am working on a Project which involves creating TreeView and Displaying
list on it.
In the treeview two columns are getting sorted.
I used set_sort_column property to that particular column to make it
sortable. But After setting the property, When I move the cursor over that
column, it appears as white.  It makes the user unable to read the treeview
column header.

I wanted to know is there any way that We can change this color to a color
of our choice. Or just disable this property ?

Can anybody give me a hint as to what I should do?
Thanks in advance.

Anju. S
Sent from the Gtkmm mailing list archive at