Re: RadioButtons activity

On Mon, 2007-09-24 at 16:24 -0300, Arthur Maciel wrote:
> Hi there.
>
> I�m building a  RadioButton::Group and creating RadioButtons with that
> group. I really want to set all radiobuttons DEactivated, but one of
> them (the first) is always active.
> I�ve already tried radio_button->set_active(false); to all of them,
> but it did not worked. Could anyone help me, please?

you'd be abusing the concept. you can't have a set all inactive radio
buttons unless you sidestep the GTK API. it is a violation of the
Model-View relationship you're supposed to be following: the radio
buttons represent some state in the model your application is using. if
"all off" is a legal state, it should have its own radio button.

--p