Re: Implementing containers

The point is though that the class function gets overridden by Gtkmm's
Container anyway (in plain code terms), so while it's possible that
the Gtkmm variant does nothing either, at least the default C default
printing the warning should never get called (i'm sure that's what
boggled murryac when he tried to find out the reason for the warning
as well).

As for the status, i had no time checking further yet.

-- Milosz