Re: problem using the new printing API ...

On Sat, Jun 30, 2007 at 12:35:50AM +0100, Bartosz Kostrzewa wrote:
> Marko Anastasov wrote:

> >> I can confirm this on gentoo ~x86 gtkmm 2.10.9, Gtk+ 2.10.13, glib
> >> 2.12.12, glibmm 2.12.8, cairomm 1.2.4
> >>
> >> simple:
> > <snip>
> >
> > Thanks for the detailed feedback. Do you see any of this behaviour
> > with, say, Evince, which now uses the new Gtk+ printing API as well?
> >
> > Please check that you've built it without the libgnomeprint (old
> > gnome printing lib) USE flag, if something like that is available.
> >
> > Marko
> >

> evince prints fine and there is no such use flag in the lib that i have
> installed or ./configure option in the build that I have for playing
> around with examples. (2.10.9 as well)

Hi,

Did anyone manage to fix this or figure out the reason ?
I can print using the gtk-demo print example but not using any of the gtkmm examples!

Debian testing
gtk+ 2.10.13
gtkmm 2.10.10

I appreciate any tips!

--
GPG-Key: 0xA3FD0DF7 - 9F73 032E EAC9 F7AD 951F  280E CB66 8E29 A3FD 0DF7
Debian User and Developer.