Moving focus on Enter

How can I make the "Enter" key act like "Tab" inside a Dialog, moving the
focus to the next widget?

I have a Dialog with a sequence of Gtk::Entry, since most of the data entered
is number, it is more convenient to press the KeyPad Enter instead of Tab.

I had the idea of reimplementing on_key_press_event (GdkEventKey* event) of
Dialog on a derived class, looking for the KP_Enter press event, but I could
not find in the docs a way to make the Window focus to the next widget in the
chain. How can this be done?

--
Lucas Clemente Vella
lvella gmail com