mono/.NET wrapper for libsigc++ signal definitio

Hi:

This is my first post to the list, so my name is Mauricio Henriquez and I write you from Chili, Hi to all!!!

Sorry if is the wronge place to ask this kind of stuff, but the libsigc++ mail list don't have much traffic and you have a lote of experience working with the libsigc++ library.

Currently, I need to write a "wrapper" for a signal created by me on a class (pretty much like your ..gtkmm-2.12.1/examples/book/signals/custom), I need to write this wrapper to allow a C# program to connect to a signal exposed in a class that use the libsigc++ library, and I want to ask if you have any idea, suggestion or documentation related to this kind of stuff??

In advance thank you very much.

Mauricio Henriquez