(Un)Maximize Event

Hi,

I have a problem whne i (un)maximize a window..

I hava a GTK::Fixed where i place 3 images on the right side of the
Fixed.. so i want to change the place where the images apear when i
(un)maximize the window..

i make something like this:

*********************** example code ***************

bool windowBorder::maxWindow(GdkEventButton* event){

int width, height, minpos, maxpos, exitpos;

if(windowMState == false){
		gdk_window_maximize(gdk_window_get_toplevel(event->window));
 windowMState = true;
}else{
		gdk_window_unmaximize(gdk_window_get_toplevel(event->window));
windowMState = false;
}

gdk_window_get_size(gdk_window_get_toplevel(event->window),&width,&height);
minpos = width - 101;
maxpos = width - 70;
exitpos = width - 38;

m_Box_Window.move(event_Min, minpos,0);
m_Box_Window.move(event_Max, maxpos,0);
m_Box_Window.move(event_Exit, exitpos,0);

return true;

}

my porbles is tha for example when i maximize the window this function:

gdk_window_get_size(gdk_window_get_toplevel(event->window),&width,&height);

take the unmaximized size of the window.. is like if it where a delay
betwen the maximize() function and the maximization..

any way to solve this problem??