Re: problems with gtkmm and windows

Have you tried compiling from the command line?

Tralfas D wrote:
ok awesome that really helped alot it actuall didnt give me an error with the pkg-config. well i copied all the addresses i got from --cflags and pasted them into c++ compiler under parameters in project options like the guide says. then i copied the addresses from --lib and pasted them into the linker section. so i got that far and i thought i was in the clear but then dev-cpp gave me one error and it looks like this ....
 C:\Dev-Cpp\ [Build Error]  [Untitled3.o] Error 1

something about makefile and not being able to make an object of my program it looks like but i dont know. anyone know?

gtkmm-list mailing list
gtkmm-list gnome org