ARMware released under GPLv3

  I release an ARM emulator named ARMware wrote by me under GPLv3.
  The user interface of this emulator is wrote by gtkmm.

  Its project page is at: http://code.google.com/p/armware/
  Its discussion group is at: http://groups.google.com/group/armware

  Detail demonstration is at:
  http://code.google.com/p/armware/wiki/Chinese_Introduction

  You can download the source code from the "downloads" page,
  or you can get it from its subversion repository.

  << Brief >>

  Feature

    * For the Serial Console
          o You can input commands in the serial console.
    * For the emulated environment
          o ARMware now can emulate the ARM architecture version 4 Instruction Set.
          o Add a dynamic compiler.
          o Add a threaded code optimization technology.

  ARMware, like VMware or Bochs, is an emulator for a hardware platform.
  Opposite to the x86 platform which VMware or Bochs want to emulate,
  ARMware provides an emulation environment for the ARM platform.
  It can emulate Intel StrongARM SA-1110 as the core for now (The support for
  Intel Xscale is been developping). The whole emulated environment which ARMware
  provides is like HP iPaq H3600 (The future emulation environment for the
  Intel Xscale will be like HP iPaq H5500).

--
Wei Hu
http://www.csie.ntu.edu.tw/~r88052/