Composition of two pixbuffers

Dear all,

I've two pixmaps loaded in memory of the application, of the same size.
I'm interested in 'compose' them in one pixbuffer and then show it in an
image widget.

Perhaps 'compose' is not the exact term of what I want to do. The
contents of the pixbuffer should be same that place the two originals
pixbuffers in the same location using a fixed container.

I've done some tests with the 'composite' member function with no luck
(the resulting pixmap is white).

This is the code used:

    imgLines->composite(this->mixed,
			0, 0, this->ptrBackground->get_width(),
			this->ptrBackground->get_height(),
			0, 0, 1, 1,
			Gdk::INTERP_BILINEAR, 0);

imgLines and mixed have the original pixmaps and the idea is have the
resulting pixmap in mixed.

Any suggestion?

Joaquim Duran
Thanks and Best Regards,