Re: General questions about libglademm

Hello again,

well, your question is IMHO only to be answered by yourself.

The documentation offers the advantages wich comes with Glade.
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/chapter-libglademm.html

I've done projects in boths ways, some more complex, other not.
IMHO I think there is no "good way" to use pure gtkmm or
libglademm. It's the way you like to design your project or like
to use libglademm or gtkmm only.

Sometimes I use only gtkmm, because I feel it is easier to deal with
a TreeView widget for example in gtkmm than in libglade.
Other times it is more easier and spare time to implement an UI
with libglademm.

I think it's up to you and how you mean to finish your project
effectively and like you need, with libglademm or pure gtkmm.

Greets

Bernd