Re: Printing images

On Fri, 2007-11-02 at 16:33 +0300, Igor Gorbounov wrote:
> Jonathon Jongsma пишет:
> > [...]
> > And use this function to draw into your DrawingArea in the expose
> > event and also use the same function to draw into your print context.
> >

> Is there any example of printing a picture using print context?
> I just have no idea of how it could be done.

Not specifically, but the examples do show how to use the cairo
context provided by PrintContext to print some text. For instance,
you can derive your own PrintOperation and override on_draw_page(),
which gives you a PrintContext. You can look around for some
cairo code to see how to load images into its context, which should
be relatively straightforward.

	Marko