Re: Wrapping vfuncs with GError parameters

On Thu, 2007-11-01 at 00:57 +0100, Marko Anastasov wrote:
> I've looked a bit and didn't find a case of wrapping a C virtual
> function which takes a GError**, which is what needs to be done
> in giomm. How should I approach this?

For now, you can just wrap it with a GError** parameter, like the C
func..

Wrapping it as an exception would take some deeper thought. But I guess
you could just look at what default signal handlers do - they are really
the same as vfuncs.

www.openismus.com