Re: Development of gstmm

There are new bindings in development for a few months now, the SVN repository is located here:

http;//svn.beep-media-player.org/gstreamermm/trunk

They are functional in so far the wrapping has been completed, which isn't really tremendously far yet, since
GST is pretty problematic to wrap (and seems to be quite obscure to all the other *-mm developers).

Note that the SVN might currently not compile; if it doesn't, please try a revision a few revisions earlier than HEAD.

M.