libsigc errors when using Glib::Threads

Hello,

I'm trying to use threads in an gtkmm application. I'm using the same schema than the glibmm example about threads:

http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/glibmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/thread_2thread_8cc-example.html#a27

I get this error:

···
/usr/include/sigc++-2.0/sigc++/functors/mem_fun.h: In instantiation of ‘sigc::mem_functor0<void, NMRControl::AppManager ()()>’:

/usr/include/sigc++-2.0/sigc++/functors/mem_fun.h:1760: instantiated from ‘sigc::bound_mem_functor0<void, NMRControl::AppManager ()()>’
src/main.cpp:21: instantiated from here

/usr/include/sigc++-2.0/sigc++/functors/mem_fun.h:80: error: creando un puntero a función miembro del tipo ‘NMRControl::AppManager ()()’ que no es clase

(In english: "error creating a pointer to a member function of type ‘NMRControl::AppManager ()()’ that is not a class")

···

About the class AppManager: 1)it exists in NMRControl namespace, 2) it has a constructor named AppManager()

Somebody has experienced similar problem

Where I can retrieve more documentation about multi-threaded Gtkmm apps? The mentioned example has been the only piece of code that I could find about this subject.

This is a Glibmm question, but i don't mind at all to use any other multi-thread method than Glib::Thread. For instance, Gtkmm FAQ mentions the use of Glib::Dispatcher for multi-thread, but it is not documented as well.

Thanks in advance...
--

/*/Víctor M. Palacio Tárrega/*/

logo ADTelecom