Re: Redesign of the documentation overview page

On Mon, 2007-05-14 at 21:05 -0500, Jonathon Jongsma wrote:
> On 5/7/07, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
> > On Sat, 2007-05-05 at 20:55 -0500, Jonathon Jongsma wrote:
> > > It's been bugging me for a while (well, since the gtkmm.org redesign)
> > > that the documentation overview page
> > > (http://gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/) doesn't match the rest of the
> > > site.  So here's a proposal for a new overview page:
> > > http://flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=485784415&size=l
> > > If anybody has comments, let me know.
> >
> > It looks good. Thanks. I would prefer to keep the title as
> > "Documentation", or "Documentation Overview" because "Getting started"
> > doesn't cover all the uses of this page.
>
> OK, I've pushed out a patch with the change you suggested here.  You
> may want to look it over to make sure everything looks OK before
> pushing out an update to the site.

I've made some small changes and uploaded it. Thanks.

I'm a bit concerned that most of it is scrolled down off the screen at
first, but this is a good start. It will be much easier to improve this
even more now that it's not in the main website module.

www.openismus.com